Delphi Genetics is hiring a Key Account Manager Europe (M/F)
To sustain the strong growth of its activities and the development of its services, including pDNA GMP production in the near future, Delphi Genetics is hiring a Key Account Manager Europe (M/F) to cover the following countries: UK, Scandinavian Countries, The Netherlands, Germany and Central Europe
Delphi Genetics is an expert company in genetic engineering and bioproductions. The company provides services based on unique technologies (Staby®). With a core business in plasmid DNA development and applications, Delphi Genetics is a partner of choice for Biotech & Pharmaceutical companies requiring bioproductions.
We are located in the Biopark of the Brussels South Airport (50km from Brussels).
As a Key Account Manager, you have several responsibilities:
* You are in charge of prospecting new customers for products and services within Biotech and Pharmaceutical companies in a part of Europe: UK, Scandinavian countries, The Netherlands, Germany and Central Europe.
* You create, maintain and develop relationships with our most important prospects & customers in your territory.
* You implement an account management approach, identifying opportunities, key prospects, key influencers and decision makers, facilitating B2B contacts and finally ensuring the management and the follow-up of your accounts (including CRM).
* You actively collaborate with the management of Delphi Genetics to exploit the resources of the company and develop a synergistic approach for your business in the territory.
* You contribute to the development of the sales & marketing strategy & tools of Delphi Genetics.
Life sciences Bachelor’s degree or higher with proven successful sales experience in the biotech and pharmaceutical market
Fluency in English is a must, German is an asset
Autonomous whilst being a strong team player
Ready to travel
Strong communication and interpersonal skills, commercial mindset, capability to influence, convince and negotiate in a complex and challenging environment.
A key commercial role in a dynamic and growing company, selling innovative and added value services & technologies! In this role you will contribute to bring solution to companies involved in the development of new therapies for patients affected by orphan or life threatening diseases.
Please, send your application to Charline Savels by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)